Legal basis: Art. 56.1.1 of the Act on Public Offering – confidential information
The Management Board of LC Corp S.A. reports that pursuant to the Bond Issue Scheme (Current Report No. 23/2007 of 27 July 2007) concluded with Bank Pekao S.A. of Warsaw and BRE Bank S.A. of Warsaw, LC Corp S.A. issued 5-year unsecured coupon bonds on 31 October 2013.
The bonds were issued in compliance with relevant law and regulations in force in Poland.
The bonds were issued in Polish zloty as bearer, unsecured, dematerialized and coupon securities.
The bonds will be redeemed at their face value.
The bonds were issued under the following terms:
1. Issue date - 31 October 2013
2. Maturity date - 30 October 2018
3. Interest payment terms - interest based on a commercial basis; interest paid in half-year periods
4. Face value of one bond - PLN 100,000 (one hundred thousand zloty 00/100)
5. Face value of the Issue - PLN 50,000,000 (fifty million zloty 00/100)
6. The number of bonds in the series - 500
The total value of financial liabilities as disclosed in the recent interim report (consolidated financial statements for H1 2013 dated 22 August 2013), was PLN 512.7 million as at 30 June 2013 (the total value of liabilities - PLN 671 million). An anticipated value of financial liabilities until the complete redemption of the bonds is PLN 800 million (the total value of liabilities - PLN 900 million).
In the opinion of the Management Board of LC Corp SA this information is regarded as confidential as defined by Art. 154 of the Act on Trading in Financial Instruments of 29 July 2005.
Art. 56.1.1 of the Act of 29 July 2005 on Public Offering and Conditions Governing the Introduction of Financial Instruments to Organised Trading and Public Companies